T Trunkman Jr. Member Joined Oct 10, 2013 Messages 26 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location Western NY Detector(s) used Minelab CTX-3030, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2020 #1
P paleomaxx Hero Member Joined Aug 14, 2016 Messages 842 Reaction score 6,915 Golden Thread 6 Location Upstate, NY 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Deus XP Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2020 #2 Spanish half real, looks to be Charles III. Nice find! Last edited: Sep 27, 2020 Upvote 0
T Trunkman Jr. Member Joined Oct 10, 2013 Messages 26 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location Western NY Detector(s) used Minelab CTX-3030, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 28, 2020 Thread Owner #3 You're right! Thank you very much! I wonder how it got to Western NY? I would expect to find something like this down south. Upvote 0
You're right! Thank you very much! I wonder how it got to Western NY? I would expect to find something like this down south.