D Dwlandis Tenderfoot Joined Jul 14, 2015 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Quarryville, PA Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 14, 2015 #1 Hi all, I have an artifact that was found in PEnnsylvania. I believe it is a shaft straightener but I am unsure. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Doug Attachments image.webp 881.1 KB · Views: 117 image.webp 789.3 KB · Views: 118 image.webp 655.1 KB · Views: 117 image.webp 949.4 KB · Views: 108 Upvote 0
Hi all, I have an artifact that was found in PEnnsylvania. I believe it is a shaft straightener but I am unsure. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Doug
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2015 #2 Looks like a bannerstone that was broke through the drilled hole.
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2015 #3 I agree with willjo.
D Dwlandis Tenderfoot Joined Jul 14, 2015 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Quarryville, PA Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 15, 2015 Thread Owner #4 Thank you for your help!