D dagwood67 Jr. Member Joined May 9, 2020 Messages 74 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Location Rochester NY Detector(s) used Teknetics Patriot and Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 1, 2020 #1 Hi there! I found this when doing some metal detecting- I need help identifying this brass object that is 3 inches wide 1 1/3 inches tall and 1/8 inches thick Thanks !
Hi there! I found this when doing some metal detecting- I need help identifying this brass object that is 3 inches wide 1 1/3 inches tall and 1/8 inches thick Thanks !
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 1, 2020 #2 Looks like a gas valve lever for gas lights? Upvote 0
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,619 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 1, 2020 #3 Lamp finial . Upvote 0
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 1, 2020 #4 Very nice save. Upvote 0
BIGSCOTT Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2013 Messages 723 Reaction score 703 Golden Thread 0 Location spring texas Detector(s) used fisher 1265 Primary Interest: Prospecting Nov 1, 2020 #5 Maybe a clock winder, Nice save Upvote 0
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 1, 2020 #6 I agree with finial of some sort seeing how it is having a small threaded post for attachment. Upvote 0