M Muddywaters Jr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2021 Messages 91 Reaction score 156 Golden Thread 0 Location Where the dirt meets the water Detector(s) used I think I still have one. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2021 #1 Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
M Muddywaters Jr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2021 Messages 91 Reaction score 156 Golden Thread 0 Location Where the dirt meets the water Detector(s) used I think I still have one. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2021 Thread Owner #2 Found in extreme se Minnesota. Non magnetic, and not believed to be stone. Colors believe might change with further cleaning. Upvote 0
Found in extreme se Minnesota. Non magnetic, and not believed to be stone. Colors believe might change with further cleaning.
M Muddywaters Jr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2021 Messages 91 Reaction score 156 Golden Thread 0 Location Where the dirt meets the water Detector(s) used I think I still have one. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2021 Thread Owner #3 More pics Upvote 0
M Muddywaters Jr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2021 Messages 91 Reaction score 156 Golden Thread 0 Location Where the dirt meets the water Detector(s) used I think I still have one. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2021 Thread Owner #4 Tough crowd. Lol. Might be dinosaur claw. Upvote 0
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2021 #5 Maybe a concretion? Can't tell with it wet. Upvote 0
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2021 #6 Big ceramic handle? Upvote 0
M Muddywaters Jr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2021 Messages 91 Reaction score 156 Golden Thread 0 Location Where the dirt meets the water Detector(s) used I think I still have one. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2021 Thread Owner #7 Possibly... its drying out now I'll post some additional pictures when it's complete dry. Upvote 0
M Muddywaters Jr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2021 Messages 91 Reaction score 156 Golden Thread 0 Location Where the dirt meets the water Detector(s) used I think I still have one. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2021 Thread Owner #8 Its weighted 1lb. 14oz. 5in tall 3 1/4in wide to 3/4 of an inch before it broke. I don't have the missing part Personally I like the tale of a Tyrannosaurus Rex Talon or dew claw that broke off while battling a Triceratops Last edited: Apr 16, 2021 Upvote 0
Its weighted 1lb. 14oz. 5in tall 3 1/4in wide to 3/4 of an inch before it broke. I don't have the missing part Personally I like the tale of a Tyrannosaurus Rex Talon or dew claw that broke off while battling a Triceratops
GoldieLocks Bronze Member Joined Dec 28, 2019 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 1,122 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2021 #9 Early piping from a house? Upvote 0