What's new

Need Help Pricing Navajo Fetish Necklace

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,756
Reaction score
35,431
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Necklace was found in Northern Arizona in the late 1950s by my grandfather. He gave it to me when I was a little kid, and I just rediscovered it. Can you help?
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    961.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    468 KB · Views: 105
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    475.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    570.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    527.1 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
No idea, but I wanted to say that it is pretty cool looking. Do you not have any kids you may want to pass that too, or grands kids.
 
Thanks All! Give it to the grandkids? Probably just end up in a box again! :occasion14:
 
Yes those are some nice necklaces I actually had bought one in the past as a used piece. The stones are Zuni and hand carved. Its only worth what somebody will pay for it though. Nice find
 
Looks like the ones sold at road side stands all around the reservations I bought several hands full of them as gifts when I was vacationing in Arizona on several vacation..

DT2016
 
Last edited:
real close, i wonder how accurate the description. like was said before, you can find these without much effort.
 
Nice necklace. Looks like natural and dyed onyx on heishi shells with silver tips. I agree -- it would be Zuni or Santo Domingo usually.
 
Keep it and pass it down to the kids
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom