pull_tab21 Jr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2012 Messages 34 Reaction score 33 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Illinois Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2019 #1 I was detecting today and found what appears to be a bottle cap, but never seen this before....
Toecutter Bronze Member Joined Nov 30, 2018 Messages 2,438 Reaction score 7,457 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2019 #2 looks like a screw on top for one of those mini liqueur bottles... Upvote 0
pull_tab21 Jr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2012 Messages 34 Reaction score 33 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Illinois Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2019 Thread Owner #3 I was thinking that but it’s small and it doesn’t have the inside cap threads...I’m leaning towards medicine bottle push cap Upvote 0
I was thinking that but it’s small and it doesn’t have the inside cap threads...I’m leaning towards medicine bottle push cap
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 11, 2019 #4 I can see the threads. Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 11, 2019 #5 Maybe a tooth powder bottle cap... Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2019 #6 Just another brand of pop top lol Upvote 0