What's new

Need help/where to buy MD

gordy/swfl

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 21, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marco Island, FL
Detector(s) used
whites PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Should I use amazon, kellyco, Bart, etc to buy excal 2? Any warranty issues with WHERE i buy? I've done my research n it seems excal is best for beach/surf in sw florida. Thanks for helping a noob
 
pennsylvania.gif
1st - I noticed this is your very first post - so, welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
2nd - You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
3rd - Thank you for considering your purchase from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.
 
I would give Bart a call and see...
 
The USA warranty is valid from all authorized dealers. Minelab just announced some special packages and pricing today.

Wayne
 
Thanks for all the replies guys
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom