jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2019 #1 If anyone can help with this it is appreciated
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 3, 2019 #2 It goes this way... Tough one... Hard to make out the characters... I'm thinking it's a maker's mark, but I couldn't find a match. Could be Japanese. I don't get the impression that it is old. Upvote 0
It goes this way... Tough one... Hard to make out the characters... I'm thinking it's a maker's mark, but I couldn't find a match. Could be Japanese. I don't get the impression that it is old.
jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2019 Thread Owner #3 ........ Thanks DC.......the inside is glazed and the outside it some kind of clay. Here is a pic of the inside and a little more clear picture Upvote 0
........ Thanks DC.......the inside is glazed and the outside it some kind of clay. Here is a pic of the inside and a little more clear picture
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2019 #4 Seeing it in a mirror it goes like this. Attachments IMG_20190703_104813.webp 45.3 KB · Views: 65 Upvote 0