Need Help With Attaching "Attachments" to Personal Messages, like Pictures, etc.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Want to attach picture, screenshot to a PM, and can't figure out how.

Help! PLEASE.
If your on a PC the only way is by hitting the attach icon and then inserting the URL to the picture that is stored on an off site storage site like photo bucket.

If your using a smart phone and Tapatalk it gives you the option to attach any picture on your phone to a pm, the TreasureNet app does not have the option to attach a picture to a pm.

OP
OP
A

AuTSaurus

Feb 22, 2007
So. Ca.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur, Goldbug2, Fisher CZ, White's Goldmaster, Vallon
Thank you for the response, TH. What I am trying to do is attach a picture of mine from my computer files (drive) directly, like a copy and paste action. I would like to be able to do it without putting my stuff in a third party site.

Is there any way to accomplish this, with this site's format?

Also, I found an "insert" icon, but I could not find an "attach" icon, (the paperclip thing).

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the response, TH. What I am trying to do is attach a picture of mine from my computer files (drive) directly, like a copy and paste action. I would like to be able to do it without putting my stuff in a third party site.

Is there any way to accomplish this, with this site's format?

Also, I found an "insert" icon, but I could not find an "attach" icon, (the paperclip thing).
You can do so by saving picture on a hosting site like photo bucket (free) and post the URL from that site which will appear as picture to person you send it to..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread