What's new

Need Help With Attaching "Attachments" to Personal Messages, like Pictures, etc.

AuTSaurus

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2007
Messages
58
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Location
So. Ca.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur, Goldbug2, Fisher CZ, White's Goldmaster, Vallon
Need Help With Attaching "Attachments" to Personal Messages, like Pictures, etc.

Want to attach picture, screenshot to a PM, and can't figure out how.

Help! PLEASE.
 
Want to attach picture, screenshot to a PM, and can't figure out how.

Help! PLEASE.
If your on a PC the only way is by hitting the attach icon and then inserting the URL to the picture that is stored on an off site storage site like photo bucket.

If your using a smart phone and Tapatalk it gives you the option to attach any picture on your phone to a pm, the TreasureNet app does not have the option to attach a picture to a pm.
 
Thank you for the response, TH. What I am trying to do is attach a picture of mine from my computer files (drive) directly, like a copy and paste action. I would like to be able to do it without putting my stuff in a third party site.

Is there any way to accomplish this, with this site's format?

Also, I found an "insert" icon, but I could not find an "attach" icon, (the paperclip thing).
 
Thank you for the response, TH. What I am trying to do is attach a picture of mine from my computer files (drive) directly, like a copy and paste action. I would like to be able to do it without putting my stuff in a third party site.

Is there any way to accomplish this, with this site's format?

Also, I found an "insert" icon, but I could not find an "attach" icon, (the paperclip thing).
You can do so by saving picture on a hosting site like photo bucket (free) and post the URL from that site which will appear as picture to person you send it to..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom