What's new

Need Help with Button I.D.

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,763
Reaction score
35,456
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is probably going to be easy for you button folks, but I have at least two-hours into searching for this and I can't find a match. I found it in the drawer of a piece of furniture I bought at a yard sale for my office. THANK YOU! :skullflag:
 

Attachments

  • waterbury button 001.webp
    waterbury button 001.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 170
  • waterbury button 003.webp
    waterbury button 003.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 149
Not sure on the face, but Waterbury used that backmark 1870-1900.
 
Thanks Smoke!:occasion14:
 
Illinois Central Railroad - Cool!:occasion14:
 
Very Cool button Terry. Congrat's to you. The button looks to be in great shape too. Possibly a keepsake from someone who once worked for the railroad.
 
You did a good job finding it. I couldn't find in my state or school button listings.
 
You did a good job finding it. I couldn't find in my state or school button listings.

It was the date range you gave me that finally helped me find it Smoke, thanks again!:notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom