Need help with display of thread titles...

aquachigger

Jul 29, 2008
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I've been a member of this forum for about 4 years, and just noticed that my "Thread Titles" are not in "bold" type. I post mostly in "Todays Finds" and "What Is It?".

I have searched the FAQ's extensively to no avail. I have even asked in the forums how to make it bold and have not received an answer.

Thanks... Beau

***UPDATE***

I found the answer, see below.

Last edited:

DeerStalker

May 11, 2012
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new here and I noticed that as well. From what I see, it looks like the poster of a thread (you) won't see it in bold. Also, it seems that if there is a thread that you have replied (SUBSCRIBED) to, it also doesn't show up in bold. I may be wrong, but that seems to be how it works.

OP
OP
aquachigger

aquachigger

Jul 29, 2008
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new here and I noticed that as well. From what I see, it looks like the poster of a thread (you) won't see it in bold. Also, it seems that if there is a thread that you have replied (SUBSCRIBED) to, it also doesn't show up in bold. I may be wrong, but that seems to be how it works.

Thanks for the reply, but that pattern doesn't hold true for me.

I wish I was smarter.:sadsmiley: But I think I am figuring it out...slowly.:tongue3: I'll let you know. I have to watch the board a little longer. :BangHead:

OP
OP
aquachigger

aquachigger

Jul 29, 2008
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOT IT!

It has to do with whether or not you have read all of the replies to the thread. For example, if I make a thread and look at it, the Title is not in bold. But when you reply to my thread and BEFORE I click on it to read it, the title will be in bold.

Coffee must be kicking in :headbang:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread