What's new

Need help with error mason jar

gleaner1 said:
Nice work on this one Creeper71...hope no hard feelings on that deep purple one you showed not long ago...I still think that one looked good.
no hard feelings after alot of research I determined in my own opinion that the purple jar was either a repro or a sun colored jar so I didn't worry about buying it...
 
I have one just like that I just acquired for my small collection. It is a fairly common jar known as an offset mason, and like said above, was made that way. This looks like a great jar with good color and deep embossing. For more info than you could possibly cover on Ball jars check out the Ball Jars collectors community site at http://balljarcollectorscommunitycenter.yuku.com/
 
I moved into a house with a lot of glass jars can someone help me figure out the price of some that I can not figure out. I have read up on them and I have eliminated about 80%
 
How do I post a picture
 
Here you go Savirden...

Untitledj.webp
 
Does anyone know what the value is
 
Does any one know the value
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom