jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2019 #1 I found this book in a old house almost threw it out but it ended up falling out on truck before going to the old dump. I can't find this book anywhere just reprints
I found this book in a old house almost threw it out but it ended up falling out on truck before going to the old dump. I can't find this book anywhere just reprints
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2019 #2 https://offerup.com/item/detail/455860123/ Upvote 0
jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Lmao 20 bucks.......I wrote Ohio county library I will post if they write back Last edited: Mar 9, 2019 Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2019 #4 Hes hoping 20 bucks I bet he takes the first offer Upvote 0