GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 17, 2014 #1 Found in middle tennessee. Your thoughts please .. Attachments image.webp 259.2 KB · Views: 91 image.webp 139.2 KB · Views: 68 image.webp 160.7 KB · Views: 74 Upvote 0
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 17, 2014 Thread Owner #21 When I found this ..couple years back thought it was a Clovis
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2014 #22 Its a nice triangular point. Some Woodland period points I find but not as nice as yours actually have the base like that. Mine are very crude and usually made from a small piece of flint.
Its a nice triangular point. Some Woodland period points I find but not as nice as yours actually have the base like that. Mine are very crude and usually made from a small piece of flint.