What's new

Need help with this relic... Solved, thanks

Wallhangers

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
897
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This piece was found on a homesite last night. It has a wire so the piece swivels on the wire. It is about 1 3/8" long, 1/2" wide. Looks like it had gilt finish on it once. My only guess is possibly a pin that could be part of a medal or ribbon. No clue! :dontknow: Thanks for any help...

104_4262.jpg


104_4261.jpg
 
Re: Need help with this relic...

suspender clip part, perhaps--
 
Upvote 0
Re: Need help with this relic...

aka said:
suspender clip part, perhaps--

Correct! Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Re: Need help with this relic...

Sounds good to me.
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0002_1.webp
    IMG_0002_1.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 227
Upvote 0
Re: Need help with this relic... Solved!

I guess I will agree on that one as well, sure was hoping someone had a picture of this complete. Found a lot of suspender buckles/parts but never one like this. Thanks for your help.
 
Upvote 0
Nice find. Although, I have seen these before and personally have a similar one, and was told these came off horse saddles. I'm not 100% on that assumption but just giving my "2 cents" :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom