PennDirtDigger Jr. Member Joined Mar 10, 2019 Messages 82 Reaction score 243 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 13, 2019 #1 Found this at an old site in the Pa woods along with 2 1870s Indian head pennies. Any ideas would be appreciated. Attachments image.webp 296.4 KB · Views: 121 image.webp 304.6 KB · Views: 100
Found this at an old site in the Pa woods along with 2 1870s Indian head pennies. Any ideas would be appreciated.
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 14, 2019 #2 Hard to say, I'm thinking it was attached to wood with square nails, so maybe wagon or horse-drawn plow related. Dave Attachments arado-de-passeio-antigo-1025551-crop.webp 352.5 KB · Views: 92 Upvote 0
Hard to say, I'm thinking it was attached to wood with square nails, so maybe wagon or horse-drawn plow related. Dave
PennDirtDigger Jr. Member Joined Mar 10, 2019 Messages 82 Reaction score 243 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 14, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Thanks. I did find a handful of square nails as well as horseshoes so.....I am off to hit the site again today Upvote 0
Thanks. I did find a handful of square nails as well as horseshoes so.....I am off to hit the site again today
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2019 #4 Good id Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 15, 2019 #5 ANTIQUARIAN said: Hard to say, I'm thinking it was attached to wood with square nails, so maybe wagon or horse-drawn plow related. Dave Click to expand... Or a mount for a bucket bail/handle. Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN said: Hard to say, I'm thinking it was attached to wood with square nails, so maybe wagon or horse-drawn plow related. Dave Click to expand... Or a mount for a bucket bail/handle.