What's new

✅ SOLVED need help with this

rockstar1998

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all i don't know the language ...:((
This set is inherited (i posed only the saucer but it's a set big set ...cups saucers plates bowls etc)
From what i can see it's hand painted...other than that i don't know nothing.
I need a name of the factory and year of making please.



Thank you in advance
Michael


P1040610.webpP1040609.webp
 
Looks to be post war. If you search "identifying Chinese porcelain" the are several sites with a good list of marks to help narrow it down. Can you tell if it's hand decorated or transfer?
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Okay, I searched like I suggested and came up with this at: goteborg.com/marks/index-china-marks.htm
The name? is 'Zhong Guo Zhi Zao' and dates from the late 20th. Check it out.

capt-zero
 
Upvote 0
Okay, I searched like I suggested and came up with this at: goteborg.com/marks/index-china-marks.htm
The name? is 'Zhong Guo Zhi Zao' and dates from the late 20th. Check it out.

capt-zero


thanks a lot...the set would be from the 1970...cause my dad told me that the set has at least 40 years of age...but i can't sell a porcelain set just by words..right...?I needed a link...and you provided it...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom