M mummytrol Jr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 75 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2017 #1 Hello dear friends!!! Is anybody have info about this button!!!! Thanks for your answers!!! Mummytrol!!! Attachments DSC06286.webp 706.9 KB · Views: 140 DSC06283.webp 687.2 KB · Views: 120 Upvote 0
Hello dear friends!!! Is anybody have info about this button!!!! Thanks for your answers!!! Mummytrol!!!
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2017 #2 It's a civilian fashion button most likely from the 20th century. Here's a link to the Waterbury site showing your find. Eagle W/ Stars On Lines - Eagles - Waterbury Button
It's a civilian fashion button most likely from the 20th century. Here's a link to the Waterbury site showing your find. Eagle W/ Stars On Lines - Eagles - Waterbury Button
M mummytrol Jr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 75 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Thanks for your answer!!!!! Is there any way to find out appr. age Mummytrol!!!
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2017 #4 mummytrol said: Thanks for your answer!!!!! Is there any way to find out appr. age Mummytrol!!! Click to expand... You might try contacting the folks at the Waterbury site. They may tell you the approximate age.If I were a betting man I would say 1940s-1960s.
mummytrol said: Thanks for your answer!!!!! Is there any way to find out appr. age Mummytrol!!! Click to expand... You might try contacting the folks at the Waterbury site. They may tell you the approximate age.If I were a betting man I would say 1940s-1960s.
M mummytrol Jr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 75 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2017 Thread Owner #5 Thanks!!! I have some more their buttons!!! I don't know, if they will answer! Mummytrol! By the site where I found the button, it should be older, but not necessary!
Thanks!!! I have some more their buttons!!! I don't know, if they will answer! Mummytrol! By the site where I found the button, it should be older, but not necessary!