M mummytrol Jr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 75 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 23, 2019 #1 Need help with some sailors buttons!!! Thanks for your help!!!! Mummytrol!!! Attachments DSC00366.webp 608.1 KB · Views: 125 DSC00365.webp 759 KB · Views: 98 DSC00364.webp 490 KB · Views: 87 DSC00367.webp 486.1 KB · Views: 108 DSC00368.webp 676.1 KB · Views: 103
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 23, 2019 #2 the second one is more than likely a fashion button, as evidenced by the rusted tin back. The first on 09might be a yachtsman's club button. Upvote 0
the second one is more than likely a fashion button, as evidenced by the rusted tin back. The first on 09might be a yachtsman's club button.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 23, 2019 #3 Both are fashion buttons. Here is your first one listed at the Waterbury website. https://waterburybutton.com/product-detail/anchor-and-oars-6025 And, one very similar to your second at the same site. https://waterburybutton.com/product-detail/anchor-in-circle-lined-border-9176 Upvote 0
Both are fashion buttons. Here is your first one listed at the Waterbury website. https://waterburybutton.com/product-detail/anchor-and-oars-6025 And, one very similar to your second at the same site. https://waterburybutton.com/product-detail/anchor-in-circle-lined-border-9176
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2019 #4 Good I'd and good to ask and learn Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,180 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 25, 2019 #5 I'm aware this button has already been identified by fyrffytr, but I've never seen an anchor button with oars before. The examples I've found so far only had an anchor. Dave Attachments 23376-crop.webp 14.1 KB · Views: 189 DSC00366-crop.webp 15.1 KB · Views: 176 Upvote 0
I'm aware this button has already been identified by fyrffytr, but I've never seen an anchor button with oars before. The examples I've found so far only had an anchor. Dave
M mummytrol Jr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 75 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2019 Thread Owner #6 Thanks for your answers!!!!! Mummytrol!!! Upvote 0