J JimBru Jr. Member Joined Feb 18, 2019 Messages 31 Reaction score 88 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 20, 2019 #1 Found these the other day. I know the one is a buckle, but not exactly sure what it is from. Also have no clue what the "J" shaped object is. The metal ring looks like it was broke off something, so that is probably a stretch to determine what it is from. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Found these the other day. I know the one is a buckle, but not exactly sure what it is from. Also have no clue what the "J" shaped object is. The metal ring looks like it was broke off something, so that is probably a stretch to determine what it is from. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Feb 20, 2019 #2 I see a harness buckle and a hame hook..and a.. Upvote 0
J JimBru Jr. Member Joined Feb 18, 2019 Messages 31 Reaction score 88 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 20, 2019 Thread Owner #3 creskol said: I see a harness buckle and a hame hook..and a.. Click to expand... Great, thanks for the help! Upvote 0
creskol said: I see a harness buckle and a hame hook..and a.. Click to expand... Great, thanks for the help!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2019 #4 Creskol good ID Upvote 0