What's new

Need info. om Whites Electric Coinmaster 6 DB

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
95
Golden Thread
0
Location
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need info. om White's Electric Coinmaster 6 DB

A friend has a Whites Electric Coinmaster 6 DB, He wants $80.00 bucks for it.
My question is: where these detectors good for their time?
 
Re: Need info. om White's Electric Coinmaster 6 DB

Roadquest, I've got a 6000 coin master thats still in use and it works great, its a little tricky tuning in but once you've got it its great.

kenb
 
Re: Need info. om White's Electric Coinmaster 6 DB

I'm not selling, I think it's better then my BH

kenb
 
Re: Need info. om White's Electric Coinmaster 6 DB

Roadquest said:
A friend has a Whites Electric Coinmaster 6 DB, He wants $80.00 bucks for it.
My question is: where these detectors good for their time?
[/quote

I have the 6DB unit.Its an oldy but goody,I will not part with it.I have found ALOT of stuff withit.As was stated ,its a little tricky tuning but once you get the hang of it ,its great.This unit needs to be ground balanced each time.Good luck,HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom