What's new

Need Info

Droptine

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 13, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First post here and hopefully not my last. I found a flat button last weekend that I can't find any info on the backmark. Sorry I don't pics. The backmark is Loomer & Co. warranted. Any info and date range is appreciated. Thanks.
 
Hi'ya Droptine,

Welcome to Tnet. Please do put up some photos, when you can.

"Folder 67: Otis Loomer & Co., 1825-1832
Bills and receipts from Otis Loomer & Co. in New York to Harrison & Parmelee in 1825 and 1826, and Elihu Harrison from 1827-1832. Otis Loomer & Co. were wholesale dealers of dry goods located at 189 Pearl Street. From them, harrison purchased fabrics, thread, umbrellas & parasols, fancy soap, and buttons." Elihu Harrison papers, 1812-1836 | Litchfield Historical Society

lahr_drag-2.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom