DiggItUp Full Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 200 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2013 Thread Owner #1 How do you make a post/thread on the application for tnet!! Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013
Sandman Gold Member Joined Aug 6, 2005 Messages 13,408 Reaction score 3,997 Golden Thread 0 Location In Michigan now. Detector(s) used Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2013 #2 I have it on my iPhone and find it to hard to use. So I deleted it even though I have 64 G.
DiggItUp Full Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 200 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2013 Thread Owner #3 LOL i think it's easier than the site but how do i post replies/threads!!??!?!?! Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,792 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2013 #4 DiggItUp said: How do you make a post/thread on the application for tnet!! Click to expand... 2 ways. If you to quote click the down arrow to right of name , if you just want to reply hit the phone option icon....
DiggItUp said: How do you make a post/thread on the application for tnet!! Click to expand... 2 ways. If you to quote click the down arrow to right of name , if you just want to reply hit the phone option icon....
DiggItUp Full Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 200 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Thanks but how do I start an actual thread via iPhone.
DiggItUp Full Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 200 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2013 Thread Owner #6 Nvm: I now know how to use it. Thanks guys!