What's new

Need my memory jogged

RonnieB

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I just came into possession of a Commpass 320 detector. Had one of these many moons ago. At the time, a detecting buddy taught me how to use reverse discrimination with it. I recall it made quite a difference in my success with it. Any old timers out there who remember this process and can refresh my memory? Thanks in advance.

Ronnie B.
 
RonnieB said:
I just came into possession of a Commpass 320 detector. Had one of these many moons ago. At the time, a detecting buddy taught me how to use reverse discrimination with it. I recall it made quite a difference in my success with it. Any old timers out there who remember this process and can refresh my memory? Thanks in advance.

Ronnie B.

http://www.buyametaldetector.com/?p=p_19#A27
Used to use it all the time when I had my Garrett Deepseeker around 1980. Now that it came up, I couldn't remember enough about it to tell you. :-[
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom