flatbutton
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2013
- Messages
- 1,465
- Reaction score
- 1,131
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eastern N.C.
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #21
Thread Owner
Still trying to pass this through upper command ( a.k.a. the wife!)Love to help you! We will beat any price out and take care of you after the sale!
Hopefully I'll get it approved and place an order with you soon, especially now I have to whack the side of my old nautilus to get a stable tone out of it. I'm not joking, I seriously have to smack it on the box like an old T.V. to get it to work right!






Besides I think she pulls the same trick on me with shoes or purses!






