What's new

Need recs for a SMALL finds pouch

70ss454

Greenie
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vernon, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im looking for a good quality but really small finds pouch. Im way too young for a fanny pack. Any good reccomendations would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
 
images-1.webp
 
Get ahold of Freeloader, one of our members here who makes custom finds/trash pouches. Remember the trash you will need to carry out will usually be way larger in volume than the treasure. I had Freeloader make me a pouch to my specs since I do not like really large finds pouches myself. When you find his ad or thread you will see a variety of pouches he has made. His work and materials is first class. Too young for a fanny pack?!? I guess you have never gone for a full day's hunt away from any vehicle or stores. I usually just wear a wide belt with my pouch and digger on it but if I am going into the woods I put my pouch on a fanny pack and keep my water, food, bug net top, TP, etc in the fanny pack and my finds/trash in the pouch.
 
Last edited:
Get ahold of Freeloader, one of our members here who makes custom finds/trash pouches. Remember the trash you will need to carry out will usually be way larger in volume than the treasure. I had Freeloader make me a pouch to my specs since I do not like really large finds pouches myself. When you find his ad or thread you will see a variety of pouches he has made. His work and materials is first class.

This
 
magazine dump pouch is what i use cost 10$ its on the smaller side and very tough
 
Check out tool pouches and holders at the hardware store. They make small ones that can clip onto a belt or the waist of your jeans.
 
I use a carpenter's belt pouch. Good for junk and keepers. AWP product from Lowes (I dyed mine green).

HPIM1702.webp

If you don't want a belt pack - how about a vest?

8eaa97b51f6e9bae86d4fe6d0bbeedf3.png
 
Last edited:
The White's deluxe pouch is hard to beat, I've looked at them all and it was the only one that had everything I wanted. It will hold my digger, pinpointer, a root saw, water bottle, finds. and the junk pouch has a mesh bottom so the dirt can fall out. HH
 
Whats the size of it
 
I just use an old dove hunting belt/pouches. Picked it up at a turner's for less that $20. Has velcro closures. I use one pouch for trash and the other for keepers when beach detecting
 
I had my espousa make me one from a mesh laundry bag, it lets the dirt fall out while I walk
 
I picked up a utility pouch at the Army / Navy store.
2 in 1 pouch. One for brush, magnifier, magnet, & small spritz bottle. The second pouch is for my keeper finds.
 
Can't go wrong with a sock. They come in different colors and sizes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom