What's new

need some advice

okeyslatejr

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello every one my nane is Okey and I live in WEST VIRGINIA I am currentley looking into buying a MD I have looked at many on line and think that I ma have decided on one. Was wanting to recive a littel feedback on the MPX MD thank you all in advance for your help

OKEY
 
Well I've never used one but It just looks generic to me...for similar money you could get a brand name detector.
 
You can do some searching on here under detector brands. There you can read what other people say
 
Most people I have heard talk about this detector have given it thumbs down when compared to, say an Ace 250 or a Silver uMax. It will work, but personally, I think you're better off looking at the major brands. At the very least, with a Garrett or Tesoro you have a good resale value.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom