What's new

Need some help figuring this one out

TA Roop

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Woodburn, IN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks...
I need some help identifying this. I found this at a farm field permission where a new home is being built.

20190629_222410.webp
 
Some additional pictures may help kick this ID into gear.
 
Upvote 0
I agree, pictures of the other side may help
 
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks somewhat like a Crotal bell..
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • WP_20170625_09_19_12_Rich (2).webp
    WP_20170625_09_19_12_Rich (2).webp
    161.8 KB · Views: 85
  • WP_20170625_15_21_25_Rich (2).webp
    WP_20170625_15_21_25_Rich (2).webp
    74 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0
Kim, thank you so much for posting this link to The National Horse Brass Society. :thumbsup:
This is something I've always wondered about since I found this piece in 2017.

Thankfully I was able to get an I'D. on it from Cru.
Hope you're enjoying your Independence Day long weekend, :occasion14:
Dave


You are welcome, Dave. Thanks for the well wishes. It was all good!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom