What's new

need some help here

fbjr

Full Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
166
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elmira, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030/Minelab e-trac/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mother inlaw gave this to me and can't remember where she got it. It's about the same circumfrance as a dime but lighter, thinner and not a perfect circle. The color is silver but with almost a bronze color mixture if that makes any sense. Anyways, I have no clue and can use some help. Thanks
Frank
 

Attachments

  • small_silver_2.webp
    small_silver_2.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 410
  • small_silver__1.webp
    small_silver__1.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 390
Frank, some expert might recognise the fuzzy detail, but for the rest of us, we need better pics to help research your treasure :icon_thumleft:
Merry Xmas!!
Mike
 
Upvote 0
Widow's Mite, biblical pre-Roman Judean coin
 
Upvote 0
Sorry my pics turned out so fuzzy, I'll try to take some better ones later tonight when I get a chance. Also, thanks for all of the responses !!!
 
Upvote 0
La Beep said:
Widow's Mite, biblical pre-Roman Judean coin
Good call. The best we can do with the pics provided. Green check.
 
Upvote 0
I just notice something. This is missing the dot in the center. Hmm.
 
Upvote 0
Hard to tell with the blurry pics but I see no aging. Where did you obtain it?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom