T TheFelderhoff Greenie Joined Feb 11, 2014 Messages 19 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Muenster, Tx Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore and XP Deus !! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2019 #1 I found this at Pound the Ground in Chazy NY. Its the same on both sides and very thin. Thanks for any help! Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
I found this at Pound the Ground in Chazy NY. Its the same on both sides and very thin. Thanks for any help!
T TheFelderhoff Greenie Joined Feb 11, 2014 Messages 19 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Muenster, Tx Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore and XP Deus !! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2019 Thread Owner #2 Here’s the other side. Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 16, 2019 #3 It looks like the remains of a Victorian era padlock locket. Is there a hinge on one edge? Upvote 0
nkellam22 Sr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2019 Messages 424 Reaction score 795 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Europe Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 16, 2019 #4 Lock plate possible? Upvote 0
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 16, 2019 #5 I'm thinking a Diary lock or book lock. Neat find Breezie Upvote 0
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,321 Reaction score 11,490 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2019 #6 I agree with DCMatt. Looks like a locket to me Upvote 0
T TheFelderhoff Greenie Joined Feb 11, 2014 Messages 19 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Muenster, Tx Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore and XP Deus !! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 17, 2019 Thread Owner #7 Thanks for the input. I’m not seeing any kind of hinge and it is as thin as a piece of paper on both sides maybe a little thicker. I will try to get a side picture at lunch. Upvote 0
Thanks for the input. I’m not seeing any kind of hinge and it is as thin as a piece of paper on both sides maybe a little thicker. I will try to get a side picture at lunch.