What's new

Need some help IDing a button~~~

Charmin

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
2,284
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This button(?) was found at a homestead site here in Oklahoma. The site has produced lots of late 1800 to early 1900 items. The button says "CUR WHEELER" around the edges and has a wagon wheel in the middle. Any information would be appreciated! Thanks so much~~~~sandcreek4
 

Attachments

  • P1050083.webp
    P1050083.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 271
  • P1050084.webp
    P1050084.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 253
  • P1050083.webp
    P1050083.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 256
  • P1050084.webp
    P1050084.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 239
It looks more like OUR Wheeler :icon_scratch:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
It looks more like OUR Wheeler :icon_scratch:

Mike
Yeah, now that I look at it--it does look like OUR WHEELER--there is a dent on the "O" and some dirt I didn't get when cleaning! Thanks for looking, Mike!
 
Upvote 0
sandcreek4 said:
trikikiwi said:
It looks more like OUR Wheeler :icon_scratch:

Mike
Yeah, now that I look at it--it does look like OUR WHEELER--there is a dent on the "O" and some dirt I didn't get when cleaning! Thanks for looking, Mike!

Pleased I could help ;D
Can't find any info on it though :icon_scratch:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom