What's new

need some help on a 1853

snappy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
got in quarters very hard to read but we have some top level people here lets see how long it takes sorry pictures were the best I could get very worn. first picture is to show size (same as quarter)
 

Attachments

  • #!.webp
    #!.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 311
  • MVC-001F.webp
    MVC-001F.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 296
  • MVC-002F.webp
    MVC-002F.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 298
  • m3.webp
    m3.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 302
  • m4.webp
    m4.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 295
  • m1.webp
    m1.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 0
Looks like a French 5 centimes.
HH,
Donny
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It's also got what looks like a W mint mark, below the eagle, for the Lille mint. Excellent find!
 
sfwusc said:
Cool. Good to know! I couldn't find any data on the 5 centimes.

I did a google search and found this site that had the data. I bookmarked it, should prove usefull later.
http://www.numista.com/
HH,
Donny
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom