What's new

Need some id help on a few thing.

lonelyduckhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
353
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
Easton, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI2500, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these 2 thing yesterday. Thinking one is some kind of medal or meddallion. There is no writing on it from what I can tell. The othere item has some letters on the side that I can barely make out cunba maybe :dontknow:

Both Items
vnpmxj.jpg


Medal thingy Front Notice it's got a hole punch on one point where it might of been on a chain at one time.
2ldubn5.jpg


Medal thingy back I hit it with the digger but you can see the copper.
2507e4i.jpg


Not sure on this one what it could be
1ny9v7.jpg


Any idea on what they are and age. The site dates back to the 1700's so it could be anything.
Thanks.
 
Wouldn't it have more then 1 hole for the screw instead of just 1. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Appears to be a temperature sensor probe.


GG~

probe.webp
 
Upvote 0
I don't think it's a heat sensor. I'd agree if the two ears were drilled, but they don't appear to be. Also it looks like pewter. My wild guess (stress wild) is that it is a small pewter syringe. I've dug these in all sizes. See if it unscrews, and see if the broken off bar slides. Here's one I happen to have this one lying around. They exist with a cross piece for your fingers, rings, etc., and some are not as ornate as the one I scanned. it's just a guess though.
 

Attachments

  • syringe.webp
    syringe.webp
    18 KB · Views: 175
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom