Greenie
Oct 11, 2020
OKlahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to All..

I'm being offered a Whites MXT Tracker eSeries detector w Bag, Headphones and possibly other goodies and am needing to know where I should be on the price is right theme..
-
The detector is like new . Looking for your input on the detector in general and a decent price suggestion that I should pay..
-
thanks

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw one listed not too long ago with extra coil for $ 280.00. Don't know if that was high or low for the detector, but it looked like a good deal to me.

wosecmay

Apr 10, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to All..

I'm being offered a Whites MXT Tracker eSeries detector w Bag, Headphones and possibly other goodies and am needing to know where I should be on the price is right theme..
-
The detector is like new . Looking for your input on the detector in general and a decent price suggestion that I should pay..
-
thanks

The MXT with the right coil and settings is every bit as deep as the V3i or E-trac or any top end detector in the right hands, once you know the detector well which takes time you can tell by sound the good stuff will just sing to you same as Burlacul clicksud

OP
OP
C

coffeecup

Greenie
Oct 11, 2020
OKlahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the help..
-
I'm now the proud owner of the Whites MXT. I've always been a Whites fan and was sorry to see them go..

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
coffeecup:

If you read some of the early editions of the books by "Karl von Mueller" he sang high praise for White's. Then Charles Garrett and RAM began to publish his work, and everything about White's was expurgated.

In the corporate biography of Kenneth White, they said he became interested in treasure hunting after reading a book. I've wondered just which book that was. I wrote them once and asked, but I never did hear back.

I've always maintained the key to success is where you hunt. Then how good the operator is, if a detector is involved. Then the quality of the machine.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread