What's new

nel sharpshooter hits first gold of 2013 - the bay today - ripple slew hunt

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jack and I hit the bay for a spin today.


Ripple slew hunting – long ripple slew running the whole length of the beach.


Going to same spot on Thursday, but will hunt east.


Guru hunted the land of nada today and it was.


Good luck to everyone – see u tomorrow. – VID is like: 11.5 Mins

.

.

.



.


.

.​

​
 

Attachments

  • 0109KEWL.webp
    0109KEWL.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 0109NUT.webp
    0109NUT.webp
    50 KB · Views: 186
  • 010910K5.2.webp
    010910K5.2.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0
Great video and congrats on the first GOLD of the year!
 
Great video gravediggermax! You have better luck on our beach than I do!
 
Way to go Max. Nice keeper... what kind of depth you get on that ring? Heard good things about those coils.... looks like it paid for its self. what more could we hope for.

Dew
 
As always a great video. Seems "Jack" is a candy detector. Congrats on your first gold for 2013, hope there's more to come.
 
Wow! I so enjoyed seeing you go thru what I've been experiencing for the last few weeks. We have the same ripple slew here and all I find is pull tabs, pennies, slaw and junk silver. Tired of it. Love that you take your dog. I need to see how my mutt will like it. Thanks
 
Nice video.

I may see you on the beach someday. I just got here for a 6 month job and can't wait to get out.
 
Nice video, congrats on first gold for the year!
 
Nice one Max...great video, as usual...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom