What's new

NEL Sharpshooter question

ZR2guy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
464
Reaction score
520
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Manticore, Equinox 700, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a friend that found a sharpshooter with the Teknetics sticker on it in a pawn shop but how would he know by looking at it if it would work with the T2? Is the cable connection stand alone on the T2?
 
I have a friend that found a sharpshooter with the Teknetics sticker on it in a pawn shop but how would he know by looking at it if it would work with the T2? Is the cable connection stand alone on the T2?

The Sharpshooter on my Omega 8000 says "For Teknetics". No specific model is stated.
 
Went ahead and ordered a NEL Sharpshooter for my T2. John at JMT metal detectors gave me a great deal on one. I actually received it today. I was going sell my 5" coil to help fund the Sharpshooter purchase but now I am leaning towards just keeping it.
 
Congrats on the Sharpshooter. You will enjoy it!

I have a few videos using the N.E.L. with my Omega HERE and several more to upload once i get around to editing them LOL.
 
Thanks, I will definitely watch those videos!:thumbsup:
 
You won't regret the purchase, I bought the NEL coil, the next size up from the sharpshooter and love it. I use it on my f5 or can use it on my g2. Dimes to 9".
 
Congrats on the Sharpshooter. You will enjoy it!

I have a few videos using the N.E.L. with my Omega HERE and several more to upload once i get around to editing them LOL.

Subscribed! Now upload some more videos. LOL
 
Subscribed! Now upload some more videos. LOL

LOL, Thanks!

I have several more videos but unfortunantly, I used MovieMaker which is not supported by Windows 10 :(

I am currently looking into a decent replacement.
 
Congrats on the Sharpshooter. You will enjoy it!

I have a few videos using the N.E.L. with my Omega HERE and several more to upload once i get around to editing them LOL.
Enjoyed your videos. Keep them coming. Ken
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom