What's new

Nevada Silver / *UPDATE* ELKO is cleaned out

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
UPDATE**** Well, I finished all the banks in Elko, Nevada today. Today I hit 3 banks.
5 - 40%
2 - 1964

AND ONE BEN FRANKLIN in a teller roll.
You might as well scratch Elko off your list for a while. I also hit the only bank in town in Carlin. I hit the Bof A in Winamuca so there might be someleft there. I'm off to another unnamed (until I'm done) Nevada city to clean out on Monday.

While here I hit 10 banks for $3078

24 - 40%
6-1964 90%
And one lonley Ben Franklin.
I'll post a pic this weekend.

The good thing, I got through fire school safely as did the rest of the class and got my certificate.

I'm at fire school here in Nevada. Haven't found any 50 cent machines. I have hit 3 banks for about $900 and found 6 - 40's. I should have time to hit 2 tomorrow. I will try and update when I have time. I'm even on gambling, the wife is about $400 ahead. The good thing is I can dump here at the Casino in the coin machine.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Nevada Silver

I have been edge checking quarters that I get in some machines but no silver there.
 
Re: Nevada Silver

Keep plugging AW....good luck. Keep us posted.

Congrats on the 6 silver too.
 
Re: Nevada Silver

Good luck, keep us posted and be sure you don't come home only wearing a barrel. ;D
 
Re: Nevada Silver

thurmownator said:
Good luck, keep us posted and be sure you don't come home only wearing a barrel. ;D
$600 today, 9 -40's, 3-1964's...WOO HOO. I hit 3 banks. The last one has $1200. I got $390 and I will get the rest tomorrow. THe nice part, take the elevator down to the cashier, dump and start over. THe girl said no problem, bring all you have.......LOL. Ihave about 5 banks left, I hope to clean the town out in the next 2 days.
 
Re: Nevada Silver

WTG AW!! Just make sure you don't spend to much at the Casino. Sounds like your wife is doing very well.
 
Re: Nevada Silver

awhitster said:
thurmownator said:
Good luck, keep us posted and be sure you don't come home only wearing a barrel. ;D
$600 today, 9 -40's, 3-1964's...WOO HOO. I hit 3 banks. The last one has $1200. I got $390 and I will get the rest tomorrow. THe nice part, take the elevator down to the cashier, dump and start over. THe girl said no problem, bring all you have.......LOL. Ihave about 5 banks left, I hope to clean the town out in the next 2 days.

WTG AW.....it sounds like your having a ball. Nice job on the silver. Get em all before you leave town....good luck.

thurmownator said:
Good luck, keep us posted and be sure you don't come home only wearing a barrel. ;D

That's funny Thurm.....a vision of AW holding a barrel up around his waist with one hand & the other hand clutching his silver halves he is bringing home popped into my head......lol. Too funny!!!
 
Re: Nevada Silver

Reno or Vegas?? I'm going through Reno in a few weeks and driving clear across the state heading East to Wisconsin for a little vacation. Figured I'd hit bank, dump at casino, hit back, dump at casino etc. all the way across the state to the Utah border. ;D
 
Re: Nevada Silver

tw656 said:
Whats fire school?

I think its fire fighters school. Not totally sure though.

Congrats on the 6.

HH.
 
Re: Nevada Silver

Sheldius said:
tw656 said:
Whats fire school?

I think its fire fighters school. Not totally sure though.

Congrats on the 6.

HH.
Yes, Advanced Industrial fire fighter school. Here we are on the last day posing in front of the "big burn".
 

Attachments

  • Fire Schoola.webp
    Fire Schoola.webp
    82.7 KB · Views: 267
Re: Nevada Silver

packerbacker said:
Reno or Vegas?? I'm going through Reno in a few weeks and driving clear across the state heading East to Wisconsin for a little vacation. Figured I'd hit bank, dump at casino, hit back, dump at casino etc. all the way across the state to the Utah border. ;D
I can't say yet, I will let you know when I get home. I don't want some local to beat me to the punch.
 
Re: Nevada Silver

lejeuene said:
awhitster said:
thurmownator said:
Good luck, keep us posted and be sure you don't come home only wearing a barrel. ;D
$600 today, 9 -40's, 3-1964's...WOO HOO. I hit 3 banks. The last one has $1200. I got $390 and I will get the rest tomorrow. THe nice part, take the elevator down to the cashier, dump and start over. THe girl said no problem, bring all you have.......LOL. Ihave about 5 banks left, I hope to clean the town out in the next 2 days.

WTG AW.....it sounds like your having a ball. Nice job on the silver. Get em all before you leave town....good luck.

thurmownator said:
Good luck, keep us posted and be sure you don't come home only wearing a barrel. ;D

That's funny Thurm.....a vision of AW holding a barrel up around his waist with one hand & the other hand clutching his silver halves he is bringing home popped into my head......lol. Too funny!!!
LOL.... I am staying even but the wifr is kicking %&%.
 
Re: Nevada Silver UPDATE THURSDAY

2 banks. $700 of the $900 they had, 3-40's. $197 at another, 1-40. 3 more to hit tomorrow then the town will be cleaned out. WOO HOO for the dump casino. Pics next week.
 
Re: Nevada Silver

Hmm, I had wondered why the casinos were producing so little recently. I'm getting all AW's rejects! :D
 
Re: Nevada Silver

Immy said:
Hmm, I had wondered why the casinos were producing so little recently. I'm getting all AW's rejects! :D
Don't worry, I am no where near Las Vegas.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom