Narthoniel
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2008
- Messages
- 1,755
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Virginia Beach
- Detector(s) used
- Excal 2 and E Trac
I have not had any work this week, so everytime my wife or I were out and about we stormed the banks. I have searched over $1000 in nickles this week alone. Lots of goodies were found
.
1936 buffalo
3 1950
3 Silver War nickles
At least 100 pre 1960 nickles
Many holes in my book filled
And then, just a few miniutes ago, something I never expected from a roll. Floored is an appropriate word. I feel like Oliver: "Can I have some more please?"
HH,
Anthony
.1936 buffalo
3 1950
3 Silver War nickles
At least 100 pre 1960 nickles
Many holes in my book filled
And then, just a few miniutes ago, something I never expected from a roll. Floored is an appropriate word. I feel like Oliver: "Can I have some more please?"
HH,
Anthony
Attachments
Upvote
0









