What's new

"Never Going Back to Memphis"

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,859
Reaction score
76,312
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Never Going Back to Memphis"

HTML:
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="40" align="center">
	<tr>
		<td colspan="2" align="center" valign="middle" bgcolor="#000000">
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNiVA9XX234&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNiVA9XX234&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
 
Re: "Never Going Back to Memphis"

But I trust you are coming to San Antone!
 
Re: "Never Going Back to Memphis"

If I lived anywhere near New Orleans or Texas
I'd Be a Blues Club Bar Fly :thumbsup:
 
Re: "Never Going Back to Memphis"

Let's make that a date - REAL soon! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: "Never Going Back to Memphis"

Maybe we should have a funds drive - Have Marc, Jeff, PBK and wreckdiver1715 meet for the first time in San Antone....

'Doesn't have much of a ring, but I'd LOVE to meet you guys... AND show you around! :wink:

I'd LOVE to meet you guys... AND show you around
I'd LOVE to meet you guys... AND show you around
I'd LOVE to meet you guys... AND show you around
I'd LOVE to meet you guys... AND show you around

LOL LOL LOL
 
Re: "Never Going Back to Memphis"

:D

the farest I'v been from PA is N.J. so far :tongue3:
(I take that Back Long Island may be Fruther than Atlantic
City )

Maybe one Day Marc
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom