caretaker Sr. Member Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 330 Reaction score 1,227 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used 2-XLT, AT Pro, CZ20, E-Trac, Excal II, GTI 1500, 250, BH 101, HH Diver Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2021 Thread Owner #1 I dig them metal detecting and dump digging, my favorite ones are the clay, dug to Bennington's in 20 years of digging, been in some weird places digging these, under floors in crawl spaces
I dig them metal detecting and dump digging, my favorite ones are the clay, dug to Bennington's in 20 years of digging, been in some weird places digging these, under floors in crawl spaces
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jan 24, 2021 #2 Sweet! You sure have been lucky finding them!
S stephaniekadman Jr. Member Joined May 30, 2020 Messages 44 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2021 #3 I absolutely love the collection!