ScottC Jr. Member Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 50 Reaction score 39 Golden Thread 0 Apr 10, 2010 #1 Todays hunt produced a Standing Quarter 1919D, Man I never thought I would find one of these. Any help grading this coin would be appreciated. Attachments 1919standing.webp 34.6 KB · Views: 613 1919standingbackback.webp 37.3 KB · Views: 608 Upvote 0
Todays hunt produced a Standing Quarter 1919D, Man I never thought I would find one of these. Any help grading this coin would be appreciated.
kyphote Hero Member Joined Jan 12, 2010 Messages 585 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used White's MXT, GPX 4800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2010 #2 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty Beauty, ScottC!! That has to feel good!!
Mr Tuff Silver Member Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 4,319 Reaction score 205 Golden Thread 0 Location ILL Detector(s) used Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2010 #3 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty i will trade ya my 1918d Buff for it ( just kidding ) very sweet find!!!!!!!!! looks fine to me!!!!!!!! MR TUFF
Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty i will trade ya my 1918d Buff for it ( just kidding ) very sweet find!!!!!!!!! looks fine to me!!!!!!!! MR TUFF
Roger Mn. Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 3,860 Reaction score 1,939 Golden Thread 3 Location Rochester,Minnesota 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Nokta marko simplex Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 10, 2010 #4 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty Nice 1919D SLQ . I would say it's worth more than $500.00 roger
Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty Nice 1919D SLQ . I would say it's worth more than $500.00 roger
bazinga Silver Member Joined Oct 31, 2005 Messages 2,967 Reaction score 80 Golden Thread 0 Location High Five! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2010 #5 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty rodgerdodger said: Nice 1919D SLQ . I would say it's worth more than $500.00 roger Click to expand... How did you arrive at that #?
Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty rodgerdodger said: Nice 1919D SLQ . I would say it's worth more than $500.00 roger Click to expand... How did you arrive at that #?
ScottC Jr. Member Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 50 Reaction score 39 Golden Thread 0 Apr 10, 2010 Thread Owner #6 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty I'm no expert in grading, but my best guess for grade on this coin is possibly F-12 maybe better, I just don't know.
Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty I'm no expert in grading, but my best guess for grade on this coin is possibly F-12 maybe better, I just don't know.
jog Bronze Member Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,367 Reaction score 682 Golden Thread 0 Location Tillamook Oregon Detector(s) used Whites MXT / GMT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2010 #7 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty Looks good, still has a great looking date. I would guess between a VF-20 and a EF-40. Great job!!!!
Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty Looks good, still has a great looking date. I would guess between a VF-20 and a EF-40. Great job!!!!
ELVISFAN Sr. Member Joined Apr 26, 2007 Messages 343 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location WEBB CITY MISSOURI Detector(s) used WHITES DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2010 #8 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty LOOKS FINE/VERYFINE FINE=$195 VF=$345 SOURCE COINS PRICE GUIDE SUPER FIND
Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty LOOKS FINE/VERYFINE FINE=$195 VF=$345 SOURCE COINS PRICE GUIDE SUPER FIND
Deepdiger60 Silver Member Joined Jun 18, 2009 Messages 2,804 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island E-end Detector(s) used Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2010 #9 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty Awesome SLQ nice find Dd60
girardpaguy Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 401 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Girard Pa Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QDII / Cen Tec Pinpointer Apr 11, 2010 #10 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty Great Find.
Slipperyjack47 Hero Member Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 689 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Solon Springs Wisconsin Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star Apr 11, 2010 #11 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty great SLQ and if ya send it to me I can grade it for ya lol Great coin and congrats! HH Slipperyjack47
Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty great SLQ and if ya send it to me I can grade it for ya lol Great coin and congrats! HH Slipperyjack47
S swent1 Jr. Member Joined May 17, 2007 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location NH/MASS Detector(s) used tesoro deleon whites idx pro Apr 11, 2010 #12 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty very nice SLQ congrats
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 11, 2010 #13 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty congrats on that beauty !!!!
desert dog Hero Member Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 889 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location kingman az Detector(s) used new coinmaster Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2010 #14 Re: Never thought I would find a Standing Liberty