What's new

New $100s and great cherrypick!

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
314
Golden Thread
0
Got four of the new $100s today, just put then on ebay, will see if they bring any money.

Also went to one of my LCSs. Looked thru some Indian cents. Found my second 1908 S. I think this one makes XF or so. Not bad for a buck!

HH

ForumRunner_20131010_181744.webp



ForumRunner_20131010_181755.webp
 
I don't understand how coin shops can miss things like that...
 
Never really had a chance to learn cents but that's a beaut of a coin. Congrats!
 
I don't understand, my local LCS wouldn't sell me a 1908 IH for a dollar without a s mint mark!

That place is a gold mine!
 
That is a serious coin ! Wow - nice score man !!! (looks like $150.-$175. )
 
I scored a very poor 1877 IHP from a coin shop for $0.75 a few years ago, congrats!
 
I want that coin for my collection :( haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom