What's new

New 50 cent pieces

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Just checking but the mint hasn't made any new version of the half dollar have they. My CU has a central phone bank that I have to call to order boxes and tell them which branch I want to have them at. Well the operator usually comes back with they will order tomarrow and call you the next day when they arrive. Today I called and she came back with "the lady at the branch wanted me to tell you that these aren't silver half dollars", I said they're 50 cent pieces right? $500 a box? She said yes. When I hung up I was hoping the mint hadn't snuck in a new president half dollar haha. HH all, Mark
Wish I had some coinage to sort- have to waite till Friday when I get 4 silver boxes and two gold ones haha.
 
Upvote 0
I got the $600 I ordered yesterday. Actually ordered $700 but got 6. The whole box was 2001's. In the 10 loose rolls was a lone '67. Oh well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom