What's new

New Acquisitions

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A guy I work with has been cleaning out his mom and dads house since they are both in rest homes and he came across these. He knew I collected and his dad said it was okay to sell them so we came to a price we both agreed on and I bought them. Nothing special but they are all local pieces. The Ovate Knife is pretty nice and there are 4 or 5 decent Points. The rest are pretty much damaged or broken.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    512.7 KB · Views: 128
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    926.7 KB · Views: 124
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Pretty good pickup.Nice flake knife.One of those sidenotch points looks to be a pretty good piece too.
 
Great pieces would make a great display case.
 
Is that ovoid knife Carter Cave flint? I don't recognize it. Nice looking stuff. Gary
 
That is a cool ovate knife. That is some pretty pink material, is it as pink in person as it looks on the PC?
 
I really like that knife! Great acquisition grim!!
 
Is that ovoid knife Carter Cave flint? I don't recognize it. Nice looking stuff. Gary

I thought so at first but after I cleaned it, (none of these had been cleaned), it looks like Hornstone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom