What's new

New beach but not 106

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got to the bosses beach after 3 years wind was cold not a lot of targets but did get a couple keepers. Small one is 14k over silver and the large one is 21 inches of 14k haven't put it on the scale yet but guessing 25 to 30 gr. I'll post the weight when I do
 

Attachments

  • 1447558735703.webp
    1447558735703.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 20
beautiful !!!!whatta find !!
 
At Possible 30 grams she is Beautiful and adds to the year end weight total. Love the color..:thumbsup:
 
Nice gold, well done.
 
Awesome finds. Hope the boss doesn't hold those against you.
 
Congrats! I always like seeing gold chain finds since they are so much harder to hit. And I always like to hear the details of how it happened. Which detector were you using and were the chains condensed into a small ball or were they outstretched? Also what kind of depth were they hovering at? Thanks in advance for any details. I always enjoy looking at the gold you find. Makes me envious and motivates me at the same time.
 
Nice finds......always love seeing those chains pop up!
 
Chains were only a few inches deep and appeared to be stretched out
 
Chain weighed in at 33.3 grams
 
Very nice :icon_thumright: Sure beats the clad i found but finding clad is better there finding pop cans :laughing7: congrats on your finds !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom