New BLM web pages

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BLM web sites taken over by Conservation Lands Foundation-Board Of Directors
They made a web page template for the National Conservation Lands and Obama liked it
Sally Jewell was talking about doing it system wide, looks like they are putting it out now
so expect fups and 404's LR 2000, Glo land records and some blm state pages should still work
try to find them from the new pages might be next to impossible, check your bookmarks and such...
news story; Western nonprofit is changing the face of BLM -- www.eenews.net

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for the heads up! Good post! :occasion14:

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In his thank you tour speech last nite, Trump announced that he was going to make it better for anglers, etc. (can't remember exactly but it included other specific groups) so we, prospectors, should try to get his ear about our difficulties.

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
and there is a difference between anglers and fishermen. Fishermen includes commercial and sport fishing while anglers are sport fishermen only, which of course would include eco-Nazi groups such as those that Sen. Alan Bates was affiliated with. Bates, of course was the sponsor of the anti mining legislation in Oregon, S.B. 838. I can't help but think these people may already have the ear of the new administration. Miners should get to work on this and make our gripes known to the incoming administration.

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh joy !! more changing of the web pages just what I need when I go looking for a claim .. I sure hope Trump will hear our plea as prospectors (of gold or gems n minerals) and let us have it a wee bit better than beforTe. Too many people have tried to change the prospector and his/her need to be in the outdoors looking and enjoying nature. :BangHead:

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at least now he's nominated someone to head the EPA that's battled against them on a regular basis. Sierra club is VERY upset about it also!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
sic sic sic environutz running the show :BangHead:
YEP and you can thank ole slick willy / al bore / and babbling bruce babbit for this mess when they opened up the FS for greenies to apply for the jobs and not notifying anybody else. now they are deep rooted! just look at who's on the board that winners58 posted (babbling bruce babbit ) a western NOT- FOR -PROFIT group with a 5 million $$ fund ???? something don't sound right to me!!! and only 18 members???? something fishy here!!

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds to me like every miner in the western states needs to stand up to these idiots. Something VERY fishy is going on here. Since when does a non-profit group (no matter how big or small) have the right to handle a government agencies web site? (or publications of any type for that matter)

I agree with Russ. 5 Million $ fund? Smells like 3 week old fish to me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread