What's new

New Box of Nickels

Coin Seeker

Greenie
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Republic of Texas
Went through another box of nickels from Bank of America last night.

1940
1940-d (2)
1945-p (Silver)
1948
1952
1953-s
1954-d
1954-s
1955-d (2)
1956-d
1957-d
1958-d
1959-d

1987 (Canadian)

Filled a few slots in the folder which is always nice. One more war nickel to go for the complete set (1943-s). Also started a folder for Canadian nickels since I find so many - just for fun.
 
Upvote 0
I thought about getting a Canadian penny folder or two back when I was going through a ton of penny boxes, but decided against it. Good thing too as I stopped going through pennies fairly soon after.

Grats on the nickels, btw, keep it up!

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom