What's new

New Case

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cleaned off some of my desk top study area to make up a new case . All personal finds from one site N. California private property with permission . Case size 24" x 14" inches .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6893.webp
    IMG_6893.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 129
  • P3211719.webp
    P3211719.webp
    344.8 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 0
Very nice display... Love wooden cases full of points!!
 
Oh yeah that pic enlarges well. You got some very nice steamers in there.

Great looking frame.

Lots of miles and smiles in those finds!
HH
 
Beautiful display. One day I want to make some nice cases. To much on my plate at the moment. You have no shortage of fine artifacts.
 
I bet it doesn't take you long to fill a case up. How much of that area hasn't been dug yet? Nice frame
 
I bet it doesn't take you long to fill a case up. How much of that area hasn't been dug yet? Nice frame
The site is huge I'm only working a small area before they build on it . Most of it been lost to development already That case is a lot of trips out there some days I only find a couple of artifacts .
 
Couple? Okay I wish I find just that many, lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom