What's new

New Change Jar

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I found a Clear Half Gallon Mission Trade Mark Mason Jar sitting on the change machine.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_02.webp
    ScreenHunter_02.webp
    13 KB · Views: 443
Upvote 0
Very cool jar. I love the nice big glass ones... allow you to see exactly what is in them and they can hold a lot.

Silly people just leaving them there... if they didn't want it the lasts they could do is recycle it. ;)

Maybe they just forgot it...

Maybe they came back for it because it had sentimental value only to find that you had stolen it! You are a mean man!

~Dave
 
Maybe if I left it the next person would get it. Score!!!
 
finder's keepers!~
 
I could get a LOT of pickled okra in that 'un.....

Robin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom