S SW Iowa Digger Jr. Member Joined Apr 12, 2015 Messages 62 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra 705 9" 7.5 KHZ coil 9" 3 KHZ coil Minelab pro find pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Anyone interested in putting together a club for SW Iowa I am in Council Bluffs Ia
H Hudbogats Jr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2015 Messages 26 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2015 #2 I would not mind what's your poison geology artifacts fossils
B buzzard billy Tenderfoot Joined May 30, 2015 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Iowa Detector(s) used Garrett 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 30, 2015 #3 I'm a CB native. In Central Iowa Now. Would like to hunt back home in near future. What are the city statues about detecting these days. Thanks BB
I'm a CB native. In Central Iowa Now. Would like to hunt back home in near future. What are the city statues about detecting these days. Thanks BB
C C-TownDigger Tenderfoot Joined Jul 23, 2015 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2015 #4 Clarinda